Mixed Berries Essence Concentrate (Strawberry Concentrate, Chokeberry Concentrate, Blackcurrant Concentrate, Blueberry Concentrate, Cranberry Concentrate, Elderberry Concentrate, Acai Berry Concentrate), Fructose, Maltodextrin, Pectin, Colouring (Shade Magenta Red from Carrot & Red Cabbage Concentrate), Tri-Sodium Citrate Dihydrate, Ascorbic Acid, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, d-Alpha-Tocopherol Acetate, Vitamin A.
Who is this supplement ideal for?
BRAND’S® InnerShine® Berry Essence is suitable for both young and old. However, for children above 2 years old, one bottle a day is the maximum recommended amount to consume.
What are the benefits of berries?
This exotic berry has the highest levels of antioxidants of all berries. A potent natural blend of antioxidants and anthocyanins, it also contains Vitamins A, C, and E, and Zinc for essential nutrition.
Blueberry, Chokeberry and Elderberry
- These berries are rich in anthocyanins, which help to strengthen and protect blood vessels in the eye. This leads to improved blood circulation and helps lessen eye fatigue.
Cranberry and Strawberry
- High in Vitamin C and phytonutrients, cranberry helps to nourish your eyes and shield them from free radical damage.
- Beneficial for night vision as the purple pigment in blackcurrant is used in our body as a precursor to synthesize rhodopsin (visual purple), the pigment that allows you to see under dim light.
Why is berry concentrate used instead of the actual fruits?
Concentrates of the seven berries are used in BRAND’S® InnerShine® Berry Essence instead of the actual fruits to “pack” as much of the berries' goodness and wholesome nutrition into a single bottle as possible.
Are there any side effects from consuming too many berry-based products?
Berries are known to be rich in anthocyanins and will benefit the body system rather than create or cause additional health issues. However, berries taken in excess may result in gastric problems, especially for those with sensitive stomachs or those who have a medical history of gastric problems. The individual’s tolerance where gastric problems are concerned is imperative in ascertaining how much of BRAND’S® InnerShine® Berry Essence they can withstand. As a rule of thumb, always consume in moderation. And if in doubt, seek medical advice from your doctor or healthcare professional first.
What are the key functions of Vitamin A, C, E and Zinc?
These nutrients are primarily beneficial for eye health and function in the following manner:
Vitamin A (Vitamin A Acetate and Carotene)
- Essential for the formation of light-sensitive cells and maintaining the health of the exposed surface of the eyes for clear vision.
Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)
- An antioxidant that can protect against blue light-induced DNA damage in the retinal pigment epithelium cell.
- Protects the lens against oxidative damage.
Zinc (Zinc Amino Acid Chelate)
- Plays a supporting role in capturing colour images and maintaining healthy vision. It facilitates the function of vitamin A by making vitamin A more readily available for our body’s utilisation.
Safety & Technology
BRAND'S® Triple Safety Cap, incorporating a triple protection mechanism, is a patented innovation of rigorous research and testing specially made to lock in the natural goodness and freshness of BRAND'S® products free of preservatives.